No worries.. next try ;-) Best, /PA On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 at 14:43, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez writes: > > >> "Pedro A. Aranda" writes: > >> > >> > I've been reading a bit. What I propose is an alternative way to > handle > >> > all the tricky parts of font and character handling with fontspec in > >> > lualatex and xetex. This package restricts the use of the ams* > packages > >> > to pdflatex, because fontenc handles that internally and produces > >> > package collisions. > >> > >> > Attached is the final version of the patch. > >> > >> Thanks! > >> May you also add a comment to the code explaining the rationale right > >> there? > > > Here you are. I hope the couple of words suffice ;-) > > Sorry, I was not clear. > I did not mean to ask about amending the docstring. > I meant literal code comments, explaining why we have duplicate amsmath > entries and why we restrict certain packages to specific compilers. > > Also, the above quoted paragraph with rationale of the patch should go > into the commit message. See > https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#commit-messages > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at > -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet