Hi, >> This does a lot of 'magic' >> #+bibliography: python3.bib >> #+cite_export: biblatex > just add e.g.: > #+LATEX_HEADER: > \usepackage[isbn=false,url=false,doi=false,eprint=false,related=false]{biblatex} > Cheers, > Reza That's what I'm trying to avoid... and do right now You have the `pure org` header lines above and then you need to write LaTeX. I would rather have something like #+cite_export_options: blah blah I'll give it a try to see what I come up with when I have a couple of cycles. Best, /PA -- Fragen sind nicht da um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet