Hi Ihor. In practice, I was not able to delete the .eln files from a make native. In order to have a more controlled environment, I delete them _before_ I refresh my local org-mode/main directory, and then do a make native after refreshing my local copy. Same happened when testing modifications. When testing a modification I always make cleaneln; make native to test it Maybe I'm a bit too 'meticulous' but that's me ;-) Best, /PA On Sat, 16 Mar 2024 at 11:20, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez writes: > > >> Do I understand correctly that the reason you implemented cleaneln make > >> target is working around issues with make test/make repro? > >> > > Yes, that's one of the reasons. And, also because when I set > > native.comp-eln-cache-path, > > anything that is not part of the Emacs distribution gets compiled into > that > > directory. For example, > > the clone of org-mode main as well as the packages from > elpa/melpa/nungnu. > > Sorry, but I do not fully understand. > May you please explain in more details what kind of problems you > encountered in practice? > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at > -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet