HI, nothing like sleeping over a problem. This solution seems to be easier... /PA On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 at 12:49, Pedro A. Aranda wrote: > Hi, > > I have been experiencing some inconsistencies with org-mode, which I > have been able to trace own to using native compilation and not knowing > where the files from main were. > > Attached is a patch in four parts to make natively compiled orgmode more > consistent. > > This is a first step and I would like reactions to it, before submitting > a unified patch. > > I hope that splitting it up helps understanding the different parts of > my "solution". Maybe some parts can be cherry picked better this way... > > best /PA > -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet