Hi Juan Manuel My workflow is to create an HTML from the org file(s) and then generate an EPUB2 file forthe reader (in my case Kobo or Cervantes Light) I have always felt the rendition is much more confortable than PDF. Other readers may be better suited for PDF. Just my experience, /Pedro A. Aranda -- Fragen sind nicht da um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet