It's just for illustration purposes. One could also use backend=bibtex ;-) Best, /PA On Sun, 24 Dec 2023 at 20:01, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > AndrĂ¡s Simonyi writes: > > >> > Just to submit a small addition to the org-mode documentation. This > not > >> > being the best of times, I would have needed this pointer, > >> > >> Thanks! > >> Applied, onto main, adding a commit message. > > > > just out of curiosity: isn't the "backend=biber" option unnecessary, > > as the default backend of biblatex is biber? > > For the purposes of the manual, it is a good illustration. > So, it is not important if backend=biber is necessary or not from my > point of view :) > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at > -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet