Greetings, In my workflow I frequently narrow buffers. Within a narrowed buffer, I would like to add additional headlines with tag completion. However, the menu of tags offered for completion are only the tags in the narrowed buffer. Is it possible for me to specify that tag completion should always offer me all tags in all org-agenda-files files. Thanks, Stephen Stephen J. Barr PhD Student, Operations Management Dept: Information Systems and Operations Management (ISOM) Michael G. Foster School of Business University of Washington Phone: 425 516 5012 Email: stevejb@uw.edu Twitter: @stevejb Website: http://steve.planetbarr.com