I agree with the "less stuff" part. The first pass in my slides is for content, second pass is for formatting :-). For now, I did manual division of the sides. I am using both org-beamer and org-reveal ( https://github.com/yjwen/org-reveal) and ideally they would have optimized (and possibly different) slide breaks. E.g. perhaps beamer breaks 9 elements into 3 3-elements slides whereas reveal breaks into 2 slides, one with 5 elements and one of 4 elements. I'll look around for the previous post but in the mean time I think I will stick with method 0. Thanks, Stephen Best, Stephen On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Rasmus wrote: > Hi Stephen, > > "Stephen J. Barr" writes: > > > I am trying to get allowframebreaks to work in an org-mode > > presentation. I have the following header + slide. > > > > In the slide that is produced, it seems to drop off the slide after the > > 8th item, and there is no slide with anything about 9. Is there anything > > else that I need to add? > > Solution: > > 0. Put less stuff on your slides! Seriously. > > 1. If 0 doesn't suit you look for the previous thread on this issue > started by Eric Fragga. There's a real simple solution where you > unset the framelabel (label=). I also posted a filter that should > take care of it automatically it that's better in your setup. > > Eric has reported the bug upstream here: > > > https://bitbucket.org/rivanvx/beamer/issue/265/including-frame-label-option-stops > > Hope it helps. > > –Rasmus > > -- > . . . The proofs are technical in nature and provides no real > understanding. > > > >