Den ons 23 aug. 2023 kl 08:04 skrev Henrik Frisk : > > > On Tue, Aug 22, 2023, 6:17 PM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > >> Henrik Frisk writes: >> >> > So I grabbed the file ob-lilypond from another inactive install of Emacs >> > 29.1 and linked to it in my init file. Everythin appears to work fine >> > except I dont get syntax highlightning unless I hit C-c ' >> >> I recommend installing Org mode from ELPA to make sure that you are >> using the latest version. >> >> Also, there were possibly relevant changes on development branch. So you >> might need ELPA devel version. >> > > Makes sense. I will try that, thanks! > So I changed to the main branch of git://git.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/org-mode.git and the new features you added to ob-lilypond is working (much appreciated) but I still don' have syntax highlight in source blocks though it works fine in lilypond-mode. /Henrik