Hi, Embarressed but happy that I realised I dont have to keep updating the twelve year old version of ob-lilypond that I have been using I ran into a problem. First of all, ob-lilypond is not part of the precompiled version of emacs that I just switched to : https://github.com/railwaycat/homebrew-emacsmacport/releases So I grabbed the file ob-lilypond from another inactive install of Emacs 29.1 and linked to it in my init file. Everythin appears to work fine except I dont get syntax highlightning unless I hit C-c ' The error I get is: Org mode fontification error in # Any suggestions? /Henrik