Den tis 21 aug. 2018 23:39Nicolas Goaziou skrev: > Hello, > > Henrik Frisk writes: > > > I have been trying out ob-lilypond and it works really well, except for > the > > arrange mode. Any attempt to run ly-tangle results in 'Symbol’s function > > definition is void: org-babel-get-header' and so does an attempt to > export > > a file, such as the example file, in basic mode to html for instance. > > > > I was thinking it was related to sh/shell since this appears to be a > common > > issue with regard to this error, but the ob-lilypond does not appear to > use > > any reference to sh (the doc for ob-lilypond does). I also tried to load > > ob-core as was suggested in some post but that didn't work either. > > > > Other tangle other languages works fine. > > > > Any suggestions? > > `org-babel-get-header' was removed in Org 9.0 and current ob-lilypond.el > doesn't call this function. My guess is you are mixing a new Org release > with an old "ob-lilypond.el". > Sorry for not replying earlier, I missed this message. Thanks, that points me in a useful direction I think! Best, Henrik >