Den lör 26 feb. 2022 kl 16:11 skrev John Kitchin : > I would not recommend org-ref-cite ( > https://github.com/jkitchin/org-ref-cite). It was an early approach to > trying to integrate org-ref with oc-cite. As far as I know, it worked fine > for that, and was pretty complete for citations, but I have abandoned this > approach and archived the repo. If anyone would like to take over this repo > I would be happy to transfer it. > > If you are looking for something above and beyond the default oc-cite > capabilities, https://github.com/bdarcus/citar is probably a better > choice than org-ref-cite as it is actively developed. > > I see. Didn't realize that. I will look into citar then, thanks! /Henrik