Hi, I have been trying out ob-lilypond and it works really well, except for the arrange mode. Any attempt to run ly-tangle results in 'Symbol’s function definition is void: org-babel-get-header' and so does an attempt to export a file, such as the example file, in basic mode to html for instance. I was thinking it was related to sh/shell since this appears to be a common issue with regard to this error, but the ob-lilypond does not appear to use any reference to sh (the doc for ob-lilypond does). I also tried to load ob-core as was suggested in some post but that didn't work either. Other tangle other languages works fine. Any suggestions? /H