Den sön 17 sep. 2023 kl 11:49 skrev Ihor Radchenko : > Jack Kamm writes: > > >> Does the attached patch fix the problem for you? > > > > I can reproduce the bug by calling `org-icalendar-export-current-agenda' > > in my agenda buffer. It seems to mainly happen when subsequent agenda > > entries originate from different files. > > > > Ihor's patch fixes the problem on my end. > > Thanks for testing! > Applied, onto main. > https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=14bde5aba > Fixed. > > Thank you both, I ran in to some other work issues, sorry for not replying earlier. Thanks for fixing Ihor! /Henrik