Den lör 26 aug. 2023 kl 14:27 skrev Ihor Radchenko : > Henrik Frisk writes: > > > So I changed to the main branch of > > > > git://git.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/org-mode.git > > > > and the new features you added to ob-lilypond is working (much > > appreciated) but I still don' have syntax highlight in source blocks > > though it works fine in lilypond-mode. > > Is lilypond library is loaded when you open Org file? > What happens if you run C-c ' on an src-block? > That works fine, code is syntax highlighted.