On Tue, Aug 22, 2023, 6:17 PM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Henrik Frisk writes: > > > So I grabbed the file ob-lilypond from another inactive install of Emacs > > 29.1 and linked to it in my init file. Everythin appears to work fine > > except I dont get syntax highlightning unless I hit C-c ' > > I recommend installing Org mode from ELPA to make sure that you are > using the latest version. > > Also, there were possibly relevant changes on development branch. So you > might need ELPA devel version. > Makes sense. I will try that, thanks! >