Den tors 16 mars 2023 kl 14:58 skrev Ruijie Yu : > Henrik Frisk writes: > > > When I run org-agenda I get the sub menu but if I hit 'a' emacs hangs, > > though I can get it back if I hit C-g. [...] > > > > I have no experience in debugging, but I tried to run debug-on-error > > with org-agenda and I got the following, which is not so helpful (to > > me): > > > > [...] > > > > Anyone else has a suggestion on a next step here? > > What happens when you run `M-x toggle-debug-on-quit RET' right after you > run `emacs -Q', and do your usual steps to reproduce the issue? That > might provide a more detailed backtrace for investigation. > > Well, with emacs -Q there hasn't been a problem so far, so it's in my configuration or in one of the agenda files, but it appears to happen on random: taking out one agenda file may make it work, but then after a restart it doesn't work, etc. > In addition, what version of Emacs and of org are you using? Posting > the results of these two commands would help a lot: > Ah yes, sorry! > - `M-: emacs-repository-version RET' > That evaluates to nil. M-x emacs-version is GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin21.6.0, Carbon Version 165 AppKit 2113.6) of 2023-02-12 > - `M-x org-version RET' > 9.6.1