Hello! I sometimes have scenarios where I want to use the "noweb" feature in interactive evaluation, but want the code to stay in its unexpanded form on export. Currently I think, there is no way to achieve this and I use tangling into a helper module file as a workaround (which is reasonable for python anyway though). Thus I'd appreciate a new option for the :noweb header argument; Sort of an "in between" of ":noweb tangle" and ":noweb yes" ("expand noweb references always except for exporting"). kind regards, Yu PS: I have added example files to the email.