* Ruby on Aquamacs
@ 2011-07-22 11:16 Juri Artamonov
From: Juri Artamonov @ 2011-07-22 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm using Aquamacs 2.2 for Mac OS X as text editor and would like to develop
some code on ruby and then ruby on rails. How I can have syntax highlighting
on Aquamacs? If I wrote some code already and put it to the file then how I
can run it from Aquamacs?

Thank you,

                       Juri.

* Re: Ruby on Aquamacs
@ 2011-07-22 11:22 ` Dirk Scharff
From: Dirk Scharff @ 2011-07-22 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juri Artamonov; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Juri

I guess you are kind of wrong here, because this list deals with org-mode for emacs, not with ruby or emacs in general. But to give you a starting point I'd suggest you read this http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2429373/tips-and-tricks-for-using-emacs-to-develop-a-ruby-on-rails-app . Most of the time the emacs and the Aquamacs configuration will be the same as far as I know.

Regards,
Dirk.

Am 22.07.2011 um 13:16 schrieb Juri Artamonov:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using Aquamacs 2.2 for Mac OS X as text editor and would like to develop some code on ruby and then ruby on rails. How I can have syntax highlighting on Aquamacs? If I wrote some code already and put it to the file then how I can run it from Aquamacs?
>
> Thank you,
>
>                        Juri.

* Re: Ruby on Aquamacs
@ 2011-07-22 13:15   ` Juri Artamonov