From: Calvin Young <calvinwyoung@gmail.com>
To: John Kitchin <johnrkitchin@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Getting beginning postiion of a description list
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 21:47:01 -0800	[thread overview]

Ah, this makes sense. Unfortunately, an additional constraint I failed to
mention in the first email is that it'd be nice if the solution worked for
numbered lists as well. That solution unfortunately breaks on numbered
lists :(

Is there perhaps another way to accomplish this?

P.S. I just noticed the typo in "position" in the subject of this
thread...apols, how very embarrassing of me.