Hi all, I've been using org-mode for a while now, and it's been life-changing in terms of how I keep organized. However, there's still one thing I miss from traditional note-taking apps when working with lists. Specifically, I'd like to enable the following behavior: - If the cursor is at the end of a list item, then "Return" should insert a new list item (i.e., automatically perform org-meta-return) - If the cursor is at the beginning of an empty list item, then "Return" should outdent the list item (or remove it if it's already at the outer-most indentation level) - If the cursor is at the beginning of an empty list item, then "Backspace" should delete the list item and move my cursor to the end of the previous list item - It'd be nice of these rules could be applied to checkboxes as well What I'm describing is really just the default behavior around bulleted / numbered lists in other GUI editors (e.g., Google Docs, Gmail, OSX Notes, etc.). Are there any options built in to org-mode that'd let me enable this? Best, Calvin