Hi all, If my cursor is in a description list item, what's the recommended way of getting the point at the beginning of the description list text (i.e., after the bullet character)? To illustrate, given the following description list item, I'd like to get the point represented by the pipe character "|": - |foo :: bar If I use something like `(org-element-property :contents-begin (org-element-at-point))`, that gives me the point at the beginning of the description, not the list item: - foo :: |bar How do I need to massage this to give me the beginning of the whole list item? Is there a recommended solution that'd work for both description lists *and* plain lists? Thanks everyone :) Calvin