On Wednesday, April 25, 2012, Achim Gratz wrote: > > Here's my chance to upsell the new build system to you: to use code from > contrib, just link or copy it into lisp, then do whatever you let make > normally do. You usually don't need any extra requires since the > autoload cookies do their magic. If it turns out you don't want or need > that code from contrib, simply remove the files from lisp and re-make. So if I do not copy/move/link code from contrib/lisp/ to lisp/ I could still be using old contrib code from my Emacs system directories?