Bastion The dangers of minimal testing setups is rearing its ugly head. I can confirm that your latest patch does fix the minimal example that I provided. It does not, sadly, fix a similar case where the org-tag-alist variable includes the :startgroup and :endgroup tokens. If you can my most recent steps to reproduce, step 1.3, and add those tokens, the error is "Wrong type argument: stringp, :endgroup" Thank you for you patience :) On Saturday, March 31, 2012, Bastien wrote: > Hi Mike, > > Mike McLean > writes: > > > Bastien > > > > I can verify that this has fixed the problem with tag completion not > > prompting for all tags. I see that commit > > 647396464d563634b980127673cf61769663407e has added a wrapper > > (append that combines buffer-tags with (mapcar 'car table). > > > > This has, however, exposed a new bug and conflict > > with org-completion-use-ido that I can minimally reproduce below. > > This is now fixed, thanks! > > -- > Bastien >