On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Chris Willard wrote: > Hello All, > > I am thinking about changing to a Mac from Windows and wanted to check > that there are no issues with using org-mode in OS X. > No problems here; including exports to PDF via LaTeX. > > I would like to know what version of Emacs people use (e.g. Aquamacs) > and also if there are any issues using org-mode on a Mac. For example, > I export to PDF frequently so would like to know if I need any other > software for this. > > I use native Gnu Emacs from Homebrew. I've alternated between release and --HEAD in the past; I'm currently using a release version and not the Git Master. $ brew info emacs emacs: stable 24.4 (bottled), devel 24.4-dev, HEAD https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/ /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4 (3922 files, 119M) * Built from source with: --cocoa, --with-gnutls From: https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/blob/master/Library/Formula/emacs.rb I use MacTex for the Tex/LaTeX pieces. > Many thanks, > > Chris > > > > >