For me, the main issue with this route is that I don't understand LaTex at all, and it seems like there's a bit of a steep learning curve to get to a working set up. Maybe someone can recommend a good guide for starting out in LaTex? It does seem like somehting one should learn, I suppose. On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 7:01 AM, Vikas Rawal < vikaslists@agrarianresearch.org> wrote: > > > > My question: does anyone yet have a workflow that lets them export > directly to HTML or ODT? > > > In my experience, exporting from Org to LateX, and then using pandoc to > convert to odt works better than converting directly from Org to odt. This > is particularly the case if you are using citations. Of course, I use > Bibtex but you may want to see Zotero support in Pandoc. > > Vikas