I am trying ot figure out if I can create a simplified syntax for a particular special block in a derived HTML exporter. I'm trying to produce HTML like this:
The derived backend (org-re-reveal) already has an #+ATTR_REVEAL that an make the data-fragment attributes, so it's not hard to produce the desired outpu: #+begin_r-stack #+ATTR_REVEAL: :frag appear[[imglink1]] #+ATTR_REVEAL: :frag appear[[imglink2]]#+end_r-stack However, I'd really like to add a less verbose syntax, like this: #+begin_r-stack :frag (appear appear)[[imglink1]][[imglink2]]#+end_r-stack My question is: will the exporter preserve information from these header-like arguments, and is there a mechanism I can use in a custom ~special-block-function~ to make use of htem? Thanks for your help as always! Matt