I came across this bug for ox-reveal.el (which is not supported), but it seems to originate in ox-html.el. When I try something like this: - show bullet-points - show more bullet-points #+ATTR_REVEAL: :frag roll-in - one - by - one the HTML that is generated gives: ul class="org-ul">
  • show bullet-points
  • show more bullet-points
  • Looking more closely, it appears that org itself regards this as two lists. I think most users writing something like this would intend to generate one single list, with an attribute applied to a single list item. Is there a way to get that effect? Should there be? Thanks, Matt PS, there is a bug report against org-reveal at: https://github.com/yjwen/org-reveal/issues/42