On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Nick Dokos wrote: > > > Pass the level as a parameter? > > > > Can I pass the level of the current heading as a parameter, e.g.: > > > > where obviously CURRENT-ORG-LEVEL is some function I don't know how to > access? > > > > You can at the very least set the level manually: > > #+BEGIN_SRC elisp :results output raw :var level=3 > ... > > by just eyeballing where the source block is in your file. > I think that's easy and does not require any programming. > You just have to remember to change the level when you cut > and paste the code block to other places. > > There is org-current-level though if you want to go that way. > > :var level=(1+ (org-current-level)) works great. Thank you Nick!