Hi, I am returning to my long-languishing idea of an "org writer's room" (https://github.com/titaniumbones/org-writers-room , see also gmail archives for a brief discussion about a year ago). Coming to terms with some of my own coding limitations(!), I want to keep this relatively simple -- just a 3-paneled interface that shows (1) in a narrow window on the left, an outline of the whole org-file, which I take to represent a major writing project (2) in the main window, a heading element in an indirect buffer (3) in the right-hand panel, I'd like to just show the properties drawer of the currently active heading. Can someone suggest the best way to create that third buffer (or more precisely, that second indirect buffer)? I guess I don't know the best way to limit to a drawer, nor do I really understand how to make multiple indirect buffers ( from what I can see, org-tree-to-indirect-buffer will only permit one indirect buffer at a time to be crate, which is fine, but which takes away the only tool I sort of understand). Another question: does emacs allow indirect buffers to have different modes than their parents If so, I would like to write some trivial minor modes that remap keybindings in each of the three windows, and .e.g I would like to prohibit full unfolding of the outline in the left-hand window if that's possible. Thanks as always! I'm attaching a screenshot but I guess I'm not sure if it will come through on the mailing list. Matt