this time I've actually attached the file... On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Matt Price wrote: > The attached test file shows  an org file with tables whose columns > include substantial amounts of text.  The default export to odt is > pretty ugly in this case, and even in html (where things work to some > extent) I would rather be able to control to some extent the way that > long fields wrap.  is there a recommended way to do set values like > table and column width for these two exports? I guess I am > particularly concerned with the odt export -- can I e.g. adjust a > default value somewhere in the styles.xml file? I doubt the problem > will be easily solved but if someone can point me in the right > direction I'd really appreciate it. > > thanks, > Matt >