Hey, I guess this is OT. I'm trying to advice org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize so that it returns to the org buffer when its done. I want to do something like this: (let ((thisbuffer (current-buffer)) (advice-add 'mu4e-sent-handler :after (lambda (docid props) (switch-to-buffer thisbuffer) (advice-remove 'mu4e-sent-handler 'om-sent-advice) ) '((name . 'om-sent-advice))) but by the time the hook is run, the (let) has long since lapsed, and thisbuffer is no longer defined. Can I force evaluation of the variable during definition? Thanks, m