* How many other people want an org-mode client to the Canvas LMS API?
@ 2019-09-30 15:17 Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2019-09-30 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi everyone,

I've been working away slowly on my primitive API client for the Canvas
Learning Management System, which my university now uses (
https://github.com/titaniumbones/org-lms, note the documentation is
terrible and may be misleading in places). The code is at my usual very low
level of quality. I'm interested in improving it, but if I'm going to be
the only person who ever uses it, my motivation to do so is somewhat more
limited. So I just wanted to ask here if anyone else would really like to
have this tool (I've asked before, but it's been a while). For me it's been
kind of great, and along with ox-hugo has made it possible for me to keep
all my course materials in one place. But it might not be worthwhile for
others!

Matt

* Re: How many other people want an org-mode client to the Canvas LMS API?
@ 2019-10-01  0:48 ` John Kitchin
From: John Kitchin @ 2019-10-01  0:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am pretty interested in this. I can't use it this semester, but next
semester I am teaching a new class where it might be useful. I don't
have much time this fall to look into it, but I will have time in the
spring before my class starts.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F

* Re: How many other people want an org-mode client to the Canvas LMS API?
@ 2019-10-03  0:14   ` Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2019-10-03  0:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Kitchin; +Cc: Org Mode