On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 5:50 AM, Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > Matt Price writes: > > > When exporting images with captions, ox-html currently creates a > > strucuture like this: > > > >

hlevel.png > >

Figure 1: "test"

tag. I tried > > with emacs -q with no luck). > > It looks like `org-html--wrap-image' should be responsible for using a > proper "figure" element, maybe try edebugging it and see what it's > doing? This may be obvious, but the document has to be exported as html5 > before html5-fancy has any effect! > It should have been obvious, but it wasn't to me! setting org-html-doctype to "html5" fixed the problem. Thank you! Matt > > Eric > > >