On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Henri-Paul Indiogine wrote: > Hi Torsten! > > 2011/7/7 Torsten Anders : > > For bibliographies in MS Word and/or OpenOffice you may wan to check out > Zotero (http://www.zotero.org/) and its extensions for these platforms. > > Yes, good idea. I installed Zotero. Too bad there is no extension > for Chrome, but using Firefox is still much, much better than using > IE. Which I could not because I run Ubuntu Linux. > The zotero Standalone Alpha has a Chrome extension. I think using Zotero is a much better bet than trying to use the native OOo bibliographic features which were always very primitive, never really expanded as they were supposed to be, and have, I believe, more or less rotted in the last several years. there have been threads on this list about using zotero with org-mode; now that org-odt as been incorporated into the org relase (yay!) maybe someone will figure out how to translate zotero ids into odt documents using the command-line version of OOo or something.