On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 11:47 AM, Xebar Saram wrote: > Thanks so much Eric > > this works great! > > but i found that i have to prepend the #+ATTR_HTML: :class left before > every line. is there a way to make it work for the whole section (under the > header) or for the whole document? > If you want it to work for the whole document, you probalby want to replace p.left {...} simply with p {} To do it for a whole section -- I think you mean a whole slide? -- I think you would want .left p {...} in your css file, and to add a property to the containing header like so: :PROPERTIES: :HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS: left :END: You can add a property easily with C-c C-x p HTH, Matt