On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Christian Moe wrote: > Hi, > > Is zotero-plain working for others? > > I test drove zotero-plain back when it was just developed. Looked > promising, but I had uneven success with the MozRepl communication, > possibly something to do with being on an older and slower machine. > > Trying it again today (with the most recent zotero-plain, MozRepl and > moz.el I could find), I press `C-c z i' to insert a citation and nothing > happens. Well, the Org buffer hangs until I press C-g, and except that the > *MozRepl* buffer says "Process MozRepl deleted". > Similar for me -- the Org buffer hangs, and MozRepl looks like it's just been sitting there idly. also on the most recent MozRepl, emacs 24, fairly recent org-mode, firefox 8, ubuntu 10.10.