On Mar 3, 2015 3:43 AM, "Nicolas Goaziou" wrote: > > Richard Lawrence writes: > > >> To support multi cites, we must first decide how the parsed will present > >> information, i.e., what are the properties in the following case > >> > >> [cite:pre; pre1 @k1 post1; pre2 @k2 post2; post] > > > > I was thinking that this should yield a citation object with a structure like: > > > > ('citation ... > > :common-prefix pre > > :common-suffix post > > :references ((:prefix pre1 > > :key "k1" > > :suffix post1 ...) > > (:prefix pre2 > > :key "k2" > > :suffix post2 ...)) > > ...) > > > > Would that work? > > Yes. I find it better than "entries/entry" as discussed with Rasmus. > I'll implement it in a few days. > > > Oh, I did not realize there were outstanding issues with this. I > > remember Rasmus not liking `&'. I'm fine with changing it, though I > > cannot think of a better symbol. Does someone think we should not have > > a way of indicating that a reference should produce a full bibliography > > entry? Or that we should indicate it in some other way? > > AFAIC, I don't think a dedicated symbol is useful. It can be implemented > through subtypes/properties. Besides LaTeX, could other back-end provide > that feature anyway? > I have done this with zotxt for HTML and odt export, so it should be possible. I personally really like this, as I have a personal use case (course syllabi) where I need this all the time. But I may be unusual in this. Matt > I have no opinion about the :suppress-author symbol. > > > Regards, >