On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:57 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > Matt Price writes: > > > Hi everyone, > > > > once again hoping for some collective wisdom. I'm tyring to get into the > > habit of storing all my lecture notes online in HTML. However, I miss > the > > clean look of indented text that org-mode + emacs gives me. Does anyone > > have a set of CSS rules or other hacks to get exported HTML to indent in > > the way that org-indent-mode allows us to do in emacs itself? > > > > Thanks very much! > > Matt > > You could check out the rather /silly/ CSS file I am currently using for > my web pages, based on a retro-look with monospace font and org like > appearance. The style file is at > > http://www.homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~ucecesf/console.css > > This style was borrowed from one by Thomas Parslow (see comments in the > above file). > > ah, that's totally fun! I had already taken care of indents by just adding a margin to every container class (duh), but I love the way yours looks, I've adopted it...