* embed an iframe in html export (html5 presentation)?
@ 2011-09-13 13:32 Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2011-09-13 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Does anyone know whether I can embed an iframe pointing to another web
page (e.g. a google map) in an org-mode export (preferably a
presentation)?  If so, I'll use it in the future...

Thanks,

Matt

* Re: embed an iframe in html export (html5 presentation)?
@ 2011-09-13 18:17 ` Christian Moe
From: Christian Moe @ 2011-09-13 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matt Price; +Cc: Org Mode

No problem:

#+begin_html
<iframe src="http://www.foo.org/bar.html"></iframe>
#+end_html

For Google maps, use the code they provide (click the link button).

hth,
Christian

@ 2011-09-13 18:57   ` Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2011-09-13 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mail, Org Mode

ah, so sweet.  that's great, thanks Christian!