Not sure if everyone has seen John's latest post about indexing org files with swish-e: http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2015/07/06/Indexing-headlines-in-org-files-with-swish-e-with-laser-sharp-results/ It's very impressive. It strikes me as a step towards an incredibly ambitious project that would bring file indexing inside of Emacs -- so it would not longer be necessary to go out to a shell or a Desktop Search tool in order to find files that contain particular search terms. I'm looking forward to your next steps, John! Matt