On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 12:19 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Friday, 9 Dec 2016 at 16:42, Matt Price wrote: > > I think I am getting closer, actually (details soon, when I have a > > fully working solution)). > > I look forward to seeing it! > OK, I've run into the limits of my knowledge. There are at least 2 plugins that will give a live code execution environemnt within an HTML presentation: - RevealEditor, which adds one global Ace editor instance to the presentation, and which shows the live rendering of HTML, CSS, and JS code when the html encoding follows the format:
[1,2,3].map ((x) => x + 1)
- klipse, which instantiates a new instance of CodeMirror for every appropriately formatted set of tags in the form: [1,2,3].map ((x) => x + 1) Meanwhile, html export (and also reveal export) will give something more like:
[1,2,3].map

I would like to conditionally export

- revealeditor-compatible code if (a) a flag "org-reveal-use-editor"
is set AND (b) the code block meets certain criteria, e.g. language
and maybe something in the header like "make-live t"

- klipse-compatible code if (a) a flag "org-reveal-klipsify is set AND
similar conditions to (b) above

- standard html output if neither of the above conditions is met.

What are the best ways do achieve this, do you think? Thanks guys,

Matt