On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 3:48 PM, Kaushal Modi wrote: > > Doesn't seem to work with pdfview yet, and I'm sort of addicted now. > > I use pdf-view too (the major mode for viewing PDF files that comes > with pdf-tools, right?) and interleave works great! > ah cool, i didn't know that. > > > I can think of some changes, e.g., would be nice to keep all my notes > for all books/articles/etc. in a single file > > Yeah, right now it is one org file per pdf. > > > if the interleave options could be set on a per-heading basis that would > be really cool. > > What sort of options are you thinking about? Right now it creates one > org heading for each set of notes corresponding to a page. > > May be you can work with the interleave.el dev to add in your ideas > and code. I had worked with him to make interleave support pdf-tools > and it was a pleasure to work with him. > I meant INTERLEAVE_PDF. I just opened an issue: https://github.com/rudolfochrist/interleave/issues/13 so who knows, maybe...