On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 3:09 AM, Christian Moe wrote: > > I don't think Org syntax provides any way to do this at present, but > ignore the rest of this message if anyone knows better. > > Possible workarounds: > > 1. Wrap your figure in a #+BEGIN_ADDITIONALCLASS...#+END_ADDITIONALCLASS > block, to wrap the div.figure in a div.additionalclass. Not exactly what > you wanted, and a pain in the neck if you have many such figures, but > gives you enough to work with in CSS. > This does it for me, and actually makes it easier to delimit css classes appropriately, so it's great, thank you. > > 2. Add javascript to move the extra class attribute from the img to > the containing div. > Yeah I thought about it but haven't gotten around to it. > > 3. Write an export filter. > THis feels like what I should learn to do, but, well, now that you've given me a workaround it's hard to get up the motivation to learn... Thank you!!