Hey everyone, I am definitely still seeing this problem; I just sent a new email to the mu list to see if anyone there has the same issue. Google groups link is here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mu-discuss/Hvl9wzI01DA if you are able to reproduce or can see immediate errors in my ocnfig I'd be grateful to hear about it. Thanks! On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 2:13 PM, Matt Price wrote: > OK, I will try -- doesn't immediatley seem to work but I may have some > crud kicking around my config that I need to get rid of. > > With both your orgmime and the standard library, htmlize-and-send works > perfectly well when run from the headers. When run form the message body, > sending fails with "Already sent by mail. Resend?" and drops me back into > the buffer if I say "n". If I say "y", the send and save both fail. If I > say "n", and go bak to the headers & execute C-c, sending now succeeds. > > No time to track down rihgt now but frustrating for sure!! > > > On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 12:17 PM, John Kitchin > wrote: > >> you could try my adapted version here: >> https://github.com/jkitchin/scimax/blob/master/org-mime.el >> >> Matt Price writes: >> >> > On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 1:05 PM, John Kitchin >> > wrote: >> > >> >> I got that too for a while. Then it seemed to go away. >> > >> > >> > If only I could copy-paste that part of your code ("seemed to go >> away...")! >> > Is pretty persistent for me. Odldy, the first email I send in a new >> emas >> > seems to go out fine, and ot save fine in myu sent folder; after that I >> get >> > that error. Message sends if I hit C-c C-c again from the headers >> section >> > of the htmlized buffer. So, not a atastrophe, but not especially >> > streamlined either. >> >> >> -- >> Professor John Kitchin >> Doherty Hall A207F >> Department of Chemical Engineering >> Carnegie Mellon University >> Pittsburgh, PA 15213 >> 412-268-7803 >> @johnkitchin >> http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu >> > >