On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 2:49 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Tuesday, 30 Jun 2015 at 20:40, Matt Price wrote: > > Hi folks, > > > > I seem to remember, years ago, that when I created new org buffers the > > default export template whould be inserted at the top of the file > > automatically. Now I can't remember how I made that happen. Is thre a > > really simple way to od this that I've just forgotten? Thanks, > > Matt > > M-x org-export-insert-default-template RET > > and then choose which version as there are specific templates for > different export targets. > Thanks Eric. I have the notion I should be able to have emacs just insert the template for me when the buffer is created. Maybe what I need is "auto-insert-mode" but I can't quite figure out how to have it run a function. Was hoping someone else had figured it out already! > > -- > : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org > release_8.3beta-1260-gcedef7 >