I'd like to provide a way for people to copy my course materials in the easiest possible way. At present my export & grading processes rely on some customization of various tools, mostly emacs-based. So I'm thinking the easiest thing might be fore me to define a virtual machine, maybe docker-based, and distribute that. Is anyone already doing this? I remember maybe John K. saying something along these lines a year or so ago, but can't find the details right away. Would love to steal someone else's setup as I currently know nothing about docker... Thanks, Matt