On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 7:34 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Eric S Fraga writes: > > > I would like something like this as well. The nearest I have found is > > to use column view. > > Is there anything wrong with it? > I hadn't looked at column-view for years. Yes, it does what I asked for, which is great. However, it seems like I lose the color-coding for todo states, as well as bold for tags. It's a shame to lose that, since I rely on those visual cues a fair bit. I also miss indentation, but that's not as serious. Anyone know if it's possible to preserve those font attributes in column-view? > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >