Bruce will know better than me!!! On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 4:46 PM Matt Price wrote: > I’d look at the current function definition to be sure (C-h f > citar—library-file-action), but open is the standard macOS command for > opening files. The Linux equivalent is xdg-open. My guess is that somehow > you’ve told citar or org or emacs to use open for these links. Or it’s > possible that the citar devs accidentally hard coded open into the > function. > > On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 4:27 PM Henrik Frisk wrote: > >> Hi, >> >> After updating a bunch of packages I'm getting this error message when I >> try to open an associated file via a reference: >> >> [cite:@key] >> >> Before it was working fine via emark either by clicking on the reference >> or by running embark-act on it. Now I get this instead: >> >> citar--library-file-action: Symbol’s function definition is void: open >> >> Any suggestions? >> >> /Henrik >> >>