On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 10:53 AM Bastien wrote: > Hi Matt, > > Matt Price writes: > > > In a new org file, add these lines: > > > > #+begin_src python > > print > > #+end_src > > > > position cursor inside block and the error message occurs. > > I can't reproduce the bug. What version of Emacs are you using? > > Can you give a recipe starting with emacs -q? > I htink I have it now. $ emacs -q (require 'org-eldoc) ;;(or navigate to lisp/org-eldoc.el and eval-buffer) create new org file, add this content: #+begin_src python print #+end_src ensure eldoc-mode is turned on. place cursor inside block. If for some reason that doesn' twork try manually running `org-eldoc-load` and repositioning cursor. > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien >